Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm supposed to have a blog, so I should probably do that.

I have had a blog for four years now, technically, and yet I've published like ALMOST nothing. I have spanned the ages of 19-23. Literally the most interesting time of my life, and I have said nothing to anyone on the internet.

It's not like I don't have anything to say, either. I don't mean in a big, dramatic, "I have a lot to say about the human experience" kind of way. Just like, I talk non-effing-stop, in general. My best friend and I text each other three minute videos alllll the time just talking about nothing.

So I figure really I should be doing some of my talk here, since I'm like, supposed to or whatever.


2 comments:

  1. Haha, youre adorable and I love you. You should totally do the video blog thing. Running my own science blog with the girls in my cohort has been awesome. It can definitely be a lot of work-- but you have a lot to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On camera in a bra and no makeup! Who raised you?

    ReplyDelete